Lok Nayak Hospital Recruitment 2020 | Senior Residents Posts | 71 Vacancies | Walk-in-Interview Date: 23.04.2020 to 01.05.2020 | Download application @ health.delhigovt.nic.in
Lok Nayak Hospital Recruitment 2020: Lok Nayak Hospital, Delhi released the recruitment notification (F.No.16355/SR Inter.Regular/LNH/2017-18/PH) for the Post of Senior Residents on adhoc basis. The hospital announced 71 vacancies for the post. Interested and willing aspirants who are searching jobs in Delhi can use this chance. Applicants can download application form @ health.delhigovt.nic.in. The Walk-in-Interview will be conducted from 23.04.2020 to 01.05.2020.
Lok Nayak Hospital announced new job notification on 15.04.2020. The tenure of senior resident is for the period of 89 days or 30.06.2020. Those candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria can attend the Walk-in-Interview at Lok Nayak Hospital, New Delhi. Applications are accepted only in the prescribed format given in the official website. Aspirants should submit all attached documents as mentioned in the official notification at the time of Interview. Aspirants who fail to submit the documents will be rejected by the selection committee. Selected candidates will be placed at Lok Nayak Hospital, New Delhi. The upper age limit is 37 years. Candidates should hold degree in a recognized university. Candidates should submit DMC certificate at the time of Interview.
Details for Lok Nayak Hospital Vacancies 2020:
|Organization Name||Lok Nayak Hospital|
|Organization Type||Government of India|
|Advertisement No||F.No.16355/SR Inter.Regular/LNH/2017-18/PH|
|Job Name||Senior Residents|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Walk-in-Interview Date||23.04.2020 to 01.05.2020|
You can get latest updates for the post, in our dailyrecruitment site. Details of Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process are given below for your knowledge. Candidates can explore all the details here.
Vacancy Details of Lok Nayak Hospital Delhi 2020:
Eligibility Criteria for Senior Residents Posts:
- Aspirants should pursue MBBS with Post Graduate Degree/ DNB/ Diploma or Post Doctoral Degree in concerned subject from a recognized university.
- Refer notification for more details.
- Maximum age limit is 37 years.
- Selection may be based on Interview.
- Interested aspirants with required eligibility can appear for the interview at the venue given below:
|23.04.2020 to 01.05.2020||09.00 AM (Morning Board) & 02.00 PM (Afternoon Board)||Office of Addl, Medical Superintendent (Admn), Room no.005, Administrative Block, LNH.|
How to Download Application for Lok Nayak Hospital Jobs 2020:
- Go to the official website @ health.delhigovt.nic.in
- Click ‘Vacancy & Result’ given in the home page.
- Find advertisement ‘Walk in interview for senior residents on adhoc basis 23 04 2020 to 01 05 2020 at LNH’
- Check eligibility criteria and download the application form.
- Fill the form carefully and appear for Walk- in-Interview.