If you are looking for a decent IPTV for your Firestick, you can consider the Joker IPTV. It’s an affordable IPTV that’s available for Android-based devices like smartphones, tablets, and smart TVs. You can watch on-demand movies, TV shows and live streams of channels through the app. It will only cost you $ 10 a month while most other IPTVs will cost you around $ 30 a month.
Unfortunately, the Joker IPTV is not yet available for the Firestick devices. However, you can still install and enjoy the service on your Firestick device. Below is how to install Joker IPTV on Firestick. We will also share some related information about the IPTV service.
IPTVs are widely used today as a medium of on-demand entertainment. In case you didn’t know, IPTV (Internet Protocol TV) lets you watch video content and live stream over the IP network. Compared to regular streaming technology, IPTV is super fast as it can transfer data faster. You can use IPTV on almost any device that is connected to the internet.
Why choose Joker IPTV?
Joker IPTV is an affordable on-demand application that gives you easy access to on-demand entertainment. You can watch a large number of live television on various topics and languages. There are around 3,000 live TV channels, mostly from the United States. You can use the app on five devices with a subscription package costing just $ 10.
In addition to 3000 high-definition channels, there are 150 TV series and 1200 films on the platform. The video content and live TV channels are available 24/7. With one account you can use the platform on five devices at the same time. Here are some other features of the Joker IPTV app that will make it a winner:
- Enjoy videos in all popular playback formats, including 4k resolution.
- Well designed user interface; easy to use and easy to find preferred content.
- Available for all types of Android-based devices including phones and smart TVs.
- Allows you to watch videos with an external video player.
- Available at a reasonable price compared to other IPTVs.
How to install Joker IPTV on Firestick
Since the app is not available for the Amazon App Store, you will need to use an alternate method of installation. Below we show you the step-by-step instructions for the installation:
- Start by preparing the Firestick for downloading apps from outside sources. Open the device’s settings and go to My Fire TV.
- Now open the developer mode under My Fire TV. Activate “Apps from an unknown source” there.
- Then you need to download a “Downloader” app. You can easily find and install one on the Amazon App Store by searching for it.
- Once you get the downloader, open the app and you will see a URL box. Enter the app download url: https://reviewvpn.com/jok.
- After entering the url, click Go and you will see the download begin. Wait for the download to complete.
- Once the app has downloaded, an installation window will appear. Press “Install” in the window and wait for the installation.
- Once the app installation is complete, click “Open” to enjoy the app immediately.
How to sign up for the monthly Joker IPTV subscription
After you’ve finished downloading the app, there is something else you need to do to view its contents. You need to sign up for a new account. The process can be a little confusing. Below we discuss how to register and purchase the subscription to Joker IPTV:
- Visit the official website of the Joker IPTV from your smartphone or PC.
- Now click on Buy Subscription. On the new page you will find several packages. Select the package you want and click on “Order now”.
- Now you will be moved to the configuration page. Enter the password and username on the new page. The MAG address is optional and is not required. Click on Continue.
- On the new page you need to fill in your information like name, email, address, phone number etc.
- Now you have to select the preferred payment method. Fortunately, the website supports almost all major cards. You can also enter coupons for discounts.
- After completing the above steps, your login information will be sent to the email address provided above. Then you can log into your Firestick TV with the access data.
If you are thinking of including an IPTV on the Firestick, the Joker IPTV is a great choice. It’s affordable and filled with a good amount of content and TV channels. We hope the above guide on installing Joker IPTV for Firestick is helpful to you.