The Free Fire is one of the most popular FPS shooting games right now. As of May 2020, the game will be played by more than 80 million players around the world every day. It’s made possible because of the immense gameplay, stunning graphics, and superb game strategies. You can also play the game alone, with friends, or with unfamiliar players. It’s such a game that you can play all day without getting bored.
The Free Fire game is available for Android and iOS-based smartphones. The game is not made available for PC devices. However, you can play Free Fire for PC using a simple method. Below we describe everything you need to know about playing the Free Fire game on PC.
Introduction to the Free Fire Game
The Free Fire is an epic survival shooting game where you are dropped on a remote island with 49 players. With the parachute you can land anywhere on the island. Then you will have to find loot like weapons, ammunition, vests, grenades, etc. all over the island. There are cars that you can use to get around the whole island. Your goal is to become the last survivor in the game by killing the other players or hiding from them.
You can also team up with friends or random players to create a roster. You can speak to the squadmates using voice or text chat while playing the game. You can even share the loot with the other players. While playing the game you have to stay in the green zone as the red zone will gradually kill you. If you love the FPS survival shooting game, you should try the Free Fire game.
So, here are the overall features of the game:
- Land on a 49 player island and survive to be number 1.
- Find loot like weapons, ammunition, vests, grenades, consumables, etc. to survive.
- Plan your strategy with teammates using in-game voice or text chat.
- Stay in the safe zone and stay away from the red zone.
- Use the pistol, assault, sniper, or marksman rifles as you wish.
How to Play Free Fire for PC
The Free Fire game was developed exclusively for Android and iOS smartphones. So far, there is no PC device survival game release. According to our research, the game manufacturer also has no plan to release the game for PC devices. However, you can use Android emulator apps that are optimized for playing Android games.
In case you didn’t know, the emulators provide you with a virtual environment in which to run Android apps. There are several free emulator apps available. We recommend that you use the Bluestacks to enjoy Free Fire game on PC. It is the most reliable choice that is used by around 500 million players around the world.
Play Free Fire on a PC with Bluestacks
Well, it’s pretty easy to set up the Free Fire game to play on PC using the Bluestacks emulator. Here’s what you need to do:
- Get the Bluestacks Emulator for Android on your PC. The program is currently available for both Mac and Windows devices.
- Save the correct version of the app based on your operating system. Then run the installer and follow the instructions in the installer to complete the process.
- Now complete the registration in the Google Play Store to use the virtual Android. Then look for the Garena Free Fire in the search bar of the emulator.
- Complete the game installation and it will be available on the emulator UI homepage. You can play it from there.
frequently asked Questions
How do you use Free Fire on a PC?
Since the game is not approved for PC devices, you can only enjoy it through the emulator. You can refer to the guide above to play the game on PC.
Can Free Fire run on a 2GB RAM PC?
Yes, you can play Free Fire on a 2GB RAM PC. It is the minimum requirement to enjoy the game on PC. However, it would be better if you had more RAM and an additional graphics card for a smooth gaming experience.
Can we play fire offline for free?
The Free Fire is a full online multiplayer game. That said, it’s a 100% online game. So you can’t play Free Fire offline without cellular data or WiFi.
Currently, mobile games are getting more intense in terms of graphics, gameplay, and features. That is why more and more gamers are interested in mobile games. The Free Fire is one such game that you can now play on PC too. We hope that with the above guides and information you can play the Free Fire for PC smoothly.