Face swapping can be a great way to make fun of friends or family members. You will be happy to know that there are multiple ways you can face swap in your photos. You can use applications, online editors, and Photoshop to swap faces from one or more images. Here are some of the best ways to swap out the photos in your photos.
Photo exchange via the Photo Works app
PhotoWorks is a powerful app with easy-to-use features. It is an AI controlled editor that ensures you a highly efficient performance. With this fantastic application, you can easily do a variety of edits to your photos. To use the PhotoWorks app:
- Download and install the PhotoWorks app. Now import a photo of the face that you are cutting out. After loading the app, click on “Change background”.
- Now use the green brush (object) to select the face in the app. You don’t have to be very specific; Simply mark the face with the brush.
- Now use the red brush (background) to mark the outer layer of the green circle. After that, the other parts of the body and the background are removed.
- Now you can fine-tune it to remove the missteps and make the photo more efficient.
- Now you can choose a new background to add with the face by clicking on “Select New Background”. You can also adjust the background and face layers and adjust the color for a better match.
That’s it. You have successfully completed a photo exchange. Now you can save the photo to your local storage.
Replace face with Photoshop
We all know about the capabilities of the Photoshop app. There are endless ways to customize and edit photos with the tool. Here’s how to use Photoshop to swap faces in your pictures on PC:
- Open Photoshop and export the photo with the face and the other photo with the background.
- Now use the Lasso Tool to draw a selection around the face. If there are missteps, use Shift and Alt to fix them. Press “Ctrl + C” to copy the face.
- Now open the photo with a background. Press “Ctrl + V” to paste the face into the background photo. Use your mouse to rotate, resize, and position the photo.
That’s it, you’re done. Now you can export the photo without local storage by saving it (press Ctrl + S). If your PC doesn’t support Photoshop, you can use. consider Photo pea, the unofficial version of Photoshop. You will find its function, user interface and work process the same as with the Photoshop app.
Share photos with an online editor
Don’t want to go to the hassle of installing software just for a simple face swap? Well, you can use an online editor. You can the PicMonkey to do that. Here are the steps you need to follow:
- Go to www.PicMonkey.com and upload your photo. Turn the photo into layers by clicking the Layers button.
- Now use the Eraser Tool from the Graphics Palette to remove everything from the photo except the face.
- Press Create New to open the photo with the background to add the face.
- Now open the file with a photo and put it on top of the background. You can resize the layer and make it fit the background.
That’s it, you’re done! Save the photo to share with your friends and family.
Now you know three of the most effective and easy ways to perform a face swap efficiently. We hope you can implement this in your photos.