Charles, George, Jo, and Kath explain everything Blackmagic related, such as using the 6K Pro for a night walk and talk, clearing up any misinformation about 12K, and also whether you should bother, Fusion and To learn fairlight.
In this episode we talk about …
- Night walks and conversations and why they’re more complicated than you think.
- Why RAW shots are important when there are different color temperatures.
- Production budgets and when it makes most sense to shoot RAW.
- Different cameras that can and cannot record RAW.
- The pros and cons of Instagram casting.
- Resolutions and what everyone should know about 12K and delivery formats and recording formats.
- How filming has changed since the introduction of digital images.
- Why 4K could be the final broadcast format.
- Fusion and Fairlight and which tools freelancers should know.
Links to resources:
Ask us questions at [email protected]!