FSI Recruitment 2020 | Stenographer & Superintendent Posts | Total Vacancies 13 | Last Date 27.04.2020 | Forest Survey of India Recruitment Notification @ fsi.nic.in
FSI Recruitment 2020: Forest Survey of India has released the employment notice for requirements for the 13 post of Superintendent & Stenographer (Group-B) in Level 6 of pay matrix in Forest Survey of India on deputation basis. FSI invites application in the prescribed format from eligible officers under the state govt/ central govt/ union territories. According to the Forest Survey of India recruitment notification, there are 13 vacancies are filled by Forest Survey of India and post wise vacancy details are given below. Applicants who are seeking central govt jobs in Maharashtra & West Bengal those candidates should send the filled application form to given address. The last date for receipt of the application for Forest Survey of India recruitment 2020 is 27.04.2020.
Applicants should hold analogous posts on regular basis and should have 10 year regular service in Level 4 pay matrix or equivalent. Selection will be based on Test/ interview. Selected candidates will be appointed at Dehradun, Shimla, Nagpur, Kolkata and Bengaluru. Forest Survey Recruitment 2020 notification & FSI application form is available @ fsi.nic.in. Before apply to these openings candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. More details of Forest Survey of India vacancy, upcoming FSI jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of Forest Survey of India Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Forest Survey of India (FSI)|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Job Name||Superintendent & Stenographer|
|Job Location||Dehradun, Shimla, Nagpur, Kolkata and Bengaluru|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||27.04.2020|
You may visit fsi.nic.in Website to get more details about FSI recruitment. Here you will get information of Superintendent & Stenographer Posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.fidgetcube.in regularly to get latest updates.
FSI Vacancy 2020 Details
- As per the notification, overall 13 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Salary|
Eligibility Criteria for FSI Superintendent & Stenographer Posts
- Applicants should hold analogous posts on regular basis with 10 year regular service in Level 4 pay matrix or equivalent.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should not exceed 56 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation
- Test/ Interview may be conducted for selected for suitable candidates for Superintendent & Stenographer Posts.
Mode of Application
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
- Address: Director General, Forest Survey of India, P.O. IPE, Kaulgarh Road, Dehradun 248195
How to apply Forest Survey of India Recruitment 2020
- Go to official website fsi.nic.in.
- Click “Career” find the advertisement for Superintendent & Stenographer posts , click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
How to fill up FSI Application Form
- Candidates should download the application form from FSI Advertisement.
- Then affix passport size photograph and sign across.
- Fill up the required details like Candidates Name, DOB, Gender, Address, Mail id, Mobile No & etc.
- Candidates should have valid Mail id & Mobile No.
- Then fill remaining required details.
- Check whether the details are correct or incorrect.
- After that put your signature in the application form.
- Then sent it to the given address on or before the last date ends.