Do you love puzzle games? You should try the Toon Blast for PC. It’s a fun game with unique gameplay and endless levels. The game can be a great way to add excitement and fun to your boring time. It’s basically an Android game, but you can now play it on PC too, using a simple technique.
In our article today we are going to discuss how to play the Toon Blast using an Android emulator on PC. You can also learn about the game’s detailed features. Keep reading the article to learn more about the Toon Blast.
What are the Toon Blast for PC features?
The Toon Blast is one of the most popular puzzle games right now. Unlike the other puzzle games, it offers different functions and optimizations to give you an even better experience. With the game you can immerse yourself in the crazy cartoon world of Bruno Bear, Cooper Cat and Wally Wolf and enjoy different challenging levels. You can help the cartoon characters travel the globe by solving puzzles.
The Toon Blast features unique game objectives and a large number of entertaining obstacles. You can play and enjoy a variety of challenges to unlock new levels. On top of that, you will get stars for completing each level that you can use for incredible rewards. You can also play the game on multiple devices by syncing them.
The functions of the Toon Blast for PC in a nutshell
- Form your team and play with other players.
- Receive or send hearts to your teammates to keep playing.
- Easy and fun challenges to complete.
- Easily sync game data between multiple devices.
- Well-designed play objects and entertaining obstacles.
- New challenging episodes will be unlocked as you win each level.
How can you use the Toon Blast on PC?
It is unfortunate that a game like Toon Blast has not yet been made available for Windows or Mac based operating systems. The good thing, however, is that you can enjoy the puzzle on either operating system with a few simple steps. Basically, you need to create a virtual Android device in your PC in order to enjoy the game. This can be done using an Android emulator program.
There are a good number of Android emulators for PC devices. Some of them are Bluestacks, Nox App Player, Memu Player, Gameloop, etc. You can choose any of these free emulator apps to run the puzzle or any Android game on PC.
How to install Toon Blast for PC using Nox Player
In the following, we will show you how to use Nox Android Player to run Toon Blast on PC devices. It’s a well-designed emulator that is available for both Windows and Mac operating systems. How to integrate the emulator with the PC and run the Toon Blast game:
- Start by getting the Nox Player Downloader from its authorized site: https://www.bignox.com/
- Make sure you save the latest version of Nox Player based on your operating system (Windows or Mac).
- Now open the download manager and start the previously downloaded app installer. You will be guided through the entire installation process with in-app instructions.
- Start the app after successful installation. You now need to sign in to Gmail through the emulator to access the Play Store services.
- After logging in, find and install the Toon Blaster app. After that, the installed puzzle should be available on the Nox Player home screen. You can play it from there.
Toon Blast on PC FAQ
Is there any way I can have unlimited lives with Toon Blast?
When you’re on a squad or team, you can ask for lives. Team members can give you up to five hearts or continue living every four hours. There are no other ways to get unlimited lives on the Toon Blast.
How many levels does Toon Blast have?
As mentioned earlier, there are unlimited levels in the game. It has around 3,000 levels and the developers keep adding new levels.
Can you play old levels on Toon Blast?
Once you have completed a level, you will no longer be able to play it. So you cannot play the old levels of the Toon Blast game.
Are Toon Blast Hacks Safe?
As with all other game hacks, the Toon Blast hacks are not secure. The game developer doesn’t authorize them and you can lock your account by using these hacks.
Toon Blast for PC is an exciting game to enjoy during your work breaks. We hope this guide is helpful in getting the game installed on your PC.