The Snapseed is an innovative application developed by Google Inc. that has unique features. It is a professional photo editor with advanced features to help you make your photos more vivid and stunning. As developed by Google, it is well designed and feature efficient to give you decent performance.
The Snapseed app was only developed for iOS and Android smartphones. However, you can also use the image editor on PC devices with the help of an emulator. Below is how to download Snapseed for PC using an alternative method.
Why is Snapseed the best photo editor?
The Snapseed app is one of the best photo editors with great tools and filters. Millions of people all over the world use the highly rated photo editor. The Snapseed application contains 29 filters and tools. This includes structure, HDR, brush, healing, perspective, and a lot more. You can use the selective filter brushes to take the photos to the next level. You can even customize the tools and filters for finer, more precise controls.
You can also use Snapseed for any changes you need. You can open, edit, and save the RAW DNG files in regular JPG format. You can optimize the photo content by manually or automatically adjusting the exposure and color. It also allows cropping, rotating, white balance, expansion, etc. Also, the app lets you add vignettes, texts, curves, lens blur, glamor glow, etc. The Snapseed is hands down one of the best free photo editor out there.
Some other features of te Snapseed:
- Correct face posture to enhance self-click portraits.
- Enhance the face by alternating light, suppleness and eyes.
- Add a double exposure for a better version of the photo.
- Include multiple frames with adjustable sizes.
- Effects include black and white, vintage, retrolux, noir, drama, etc.
Is Snapseed available for PC?
Unfortunately, Google has not yet released the Snapseed app for PC devices. However, this does not mean that it is impossible to enjoy the professional photo editor on PCs. You can use the Snapseed on both Windows and Mac computers using a simple technique. All you have to do is download an emulator and then run the photo editor in it.
There are some Android emulator apps that are available for free. One of the standards and most widely used Android emulator software is Bluestacks. It can help you run Snapseed on Windows and Mac based computing devices with ease. You can use all the functions of the Android version on the emulated version.
Download Snapseed for PC with emulator
Here is the step by step guide you should follow to use Snapseed photo editor on Bluestakcs emulator.
- Get the emulator from the official website: www.bluestacks.com. Then visit the site’s download page to find the preferred installed page.
- On the download page you can see different versions of the emulator. Make sure you save the latest version based on your PC’s operating system.
- Now after saving the installed file, click on it to start the installation. Follow the steps in the wizard to complete the installation.
- When you’re done, open the emulator software and sign in to Gmail to use the Play Store services.
- Now you need to look for the Snapseed app using the search bar in the top right corner. Complete the installation of the Snapseed app.
- Once you’re done, the Snapseed photo editor can be found on the Bluestacks user interface. You can use it from there.
What are some of Snapseed’s alternatives?
The Snapseed app is the best of its kind. There aren’t many “great” alternatives to the app. However, you can consider the following apps:
Adobe Lightroom: The Adobe Lightroom comes from Adobe, the pioneer in the design industry. It has great features for editing and enhancing your photos. It is a professional photo editor that you can use to enhance your photos.
PicsArt Photo Editor: The PicsArt photo editing app is the most widely used photo editing app right now. It has a wide variety of features that can help you get the best version of your photos. You can also sue the editor to make collages and edit videos.