The BTS guys put together a very exciting schedule of activities for the promotion of their new English single ‘Dynamite’.
BTS is about to return to the stage with more music, the first preview of their new record material will be ‘Dynamite’ and it promises to be a track full of surprises as the Big Hit idols will sing the single in English.
Rappers and singers of the Bangtan Boys have the ability to excite their fans, this announcement of their comeback was no exception, a few days after revealing the name of the promotional track for their album, the idols return with details of their project.
Through Twitter, Big Hit Entertainment released BTS’s schedule of activities for ‘Dynamite’, as all BTS comebacks will have special dynamics for its premiere. Are you ready for BTS ‘Dynamite’?
WE PRESENT YOU THE BTS ACTIVITY CALENDAR FOR THE SINGLE ‘DYNAMITE’:
- August 10, 12 and 15: Teaser Photo, 11 in the morning.
- August 18: Premiere of the official te Dynamite ’MV teaser, 11 in the morning.
- August 20: Countdown Live, 11:30 p.m.
- August 21: Premiere of the official ‘Dynamite’ MV, 00:00 AM.
- August 21: Comeback Spot Live, 6 in the morning.
- August 21: Interview MTV Fresh Out Live, 5 PM.
- August 24: Interview NBC Today Sow, 8 a.m.
- August 24: ‘Dynamite’ MV (B-Side), 11 a.m.
- August 30: Presentation of ‘Dynamite’ at the MTV Video Music Awards, 8 pm.