Filelinked stopped working without any notification to it’s users. We are getting a shutdown error while visiting the filelinked website.
In this article, we will let you know about some the best filelinked alternative apk for firesticks. Filelinked was used by thousands of users of android play store and amazon store.
We will get following code after entering filelinked code in the app:
An error has occured
FileLinked code not found
This error message appears regardless of the code entered.
Although the application is still available for installation, it no longer works or can no longer be used.
The official Filelinked website also appears to be offline.
TROYPOINT IPVanish Save 62
If you visit the website, you will encounter the following screen:
the website linked to the file is not working
It is not known why FileLinked is not working, but some believe that the application may have been removed because the Facebook support group is also no longer available.
Be sure to check this article frequently for the latest updates regarding the FileLinked app.
The best alternative to FileLinked is the Downloader app which allows you to upload apps with a designated URL or pin.
Downloader app for Firestick/Fire TV/Android
If you prefer an app store like FileLinked, the Aptoide app has thousands of apps available for download.
How To Install best Filelinked alternative (Downloader) on Firestick/Fire TV
The steps below will show you how to install the Downloader application on Firestick, Fire TV, Fire TV Cube and any Fire TV device.
With Amazon releasing their new Firestick interface, many Firestick/Fire TV users are wondering how to install Downloader using this new interface.
NOTE: Not all devices will have this interface as it is slowly rolling out to Firesticks and Fire TVs.
If your Firestick/Fire TV has not yet been updated to the new interface, please see the instructions for the old Fire TV interface below.
1. From your device’s home screen, hover over the Find option.
2. Click Search.
3. Search and select Downloader.
4. Select the Downloader application.
5. Click on Download.
6. Wait for the application to install.
7. Once the application has finished installing, click Open.
8. Return to the home screen and open Settings.
9. Click My Fire TV.
10. Choose the developer options.
11. Click on Install unknown applications.
12. Find the Downloader application and click on it.
13. This will enable unknown sources for the Downloader application. This will allow side loading on your device.
Instructions for the old Fire TV interface
The following screenshot guide is for Amazon Firestick/Fire TV users still using the old interface.
These same steps can also be found in our Downloader on Firestick guide.
1. From your home screen, find the search icon and type Downloader.
2. Click the Downloader icon.
3. Click Download.
4. Wait for the application to install. Click Open or Launch Now.
5. Click Authorize.
6. Click on OK.
7. You are now on the main Downloader screen, return to the home screen of your device.
8. From the home screen of your device, hover over Settings.
9. Scroll to the right and choose My Fire TV.
10. Select Developer Options.
11. Enable applications from unknown sources.
Important Note: For those using the Firestick Lite, 3rd Generation Fire TV Stick, or 2nd Generation Fire TV Cube, click Install Unknown Applications.
12. Search and click on Downloader. You will notice that it says “ON”, which will enable Unknown Sources for side loading.
That’s it! You have installed the Downloader app on your Firestick/Fire TV if your device is still using the old interface.
How to install the Downloader on Android TV
In this example I’m using an NVIDIA Shield, but this process works for any device running the Android TV operating system.
This also includes MECOOL Box, Tivo Stream 4K, Dynalink, Mi Box, etc.
You can check out our article about the downloader on Android TV for more information about this process.
1. Select Google Play Store from the home screen.
2. Click the search icon.
3. Type “downloader” and click Search.
4. Select Downloader by AFTVnews.
5. Click on Install.
6. After the installation, return to the home screen.
7. Click Settings.
8. Scroll down and click Device Preferences.
9. Click Security and Restrictions.
10. Click Unknown Sources.
11. On the Install Unknown Applications screen, find and click Downloader.
12. That’s it! The Downloader app will now say allowed for side loading on your device.
How to install browser plugin
Important: If you are trying to load applications using Downloader for the first time on an Android TV device, you will probably encounter the following screen.
If you try to install applications using Downloader on an Android TV device, you will probably encounter the following screen.
1. In the search box on the home screen, enter the following URL – http://browser.aftvnews.com and click Go.
2. Click Install.
3. Click on Done.
4. Click Remove.
5. Click Delete again.
6. That’s it! You have installed the browser plug-in and can now load applications on your Android TV device using Downloader.