Is there a good way to ask for a raise?
In this episode we talk about …
- AMC Entertainment recently sold $ 230 million worth of shares to go on a shopping spree.
- How the stock market encourages large companies and does not support smaller companies such as independent cinemas.
- Whether or not movie theaters are a dying model and why tech companies may not be ready to buy them.
- Best practices for maintaining a customer base – including finding new customers.
- The art of sending cold emails and when to send them.
- How to use social media to keep in touch with contacts.
- Tips for asking for a raise and why it can feel very personal and emotional.
- Why is there sometimes just no money in the budget for a raise?
- How unfortunately some entry-level jobs do not and will not pay a living wage.
- Why you need to be ready and able to walk away if you want to “win” the negotiation process.
- Know the value of your skills and remember that businesses make money off of you.
- The frustration of jobs that don’t post a salary in the job advertisement.
- Deity has just launched the BP-TRX, which is both a transmitter and a receiver, with built-in local recording of a timecode that allows you to do more with fewer devices.
- How Kyno is not dead!
Links to resources:
If you have any questions, please email us at [email protected]!
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]